Wednesday, November 21, 2007

To Vegas!

Today we flew to Las Vegas. It was more than a 5 hour ride. I was really, really bored. So, I read, watched my ipod, looked at the Sky Mall magazine, wrote my Christmas List, and looked out the window. It was pretty boring. When we got there, I met my whole family. I jumped and jumped and jumped. I went bouncity, bouncity, bounce.

I found out that I got to stay in the Penthouse with grandparents, Grams and Papa. Then, I laughed and my Mom and Dad because they had a wimpy room. I also laughed at my Mom's elevator because it didn't have a bench in it like ours. You even had to have a special key to go up in it.

We went to the Italian place for dinner, and they didn't have any chocolate milk (that is what I usually drink). So, the person made me special chocolate milk, and it tasted really good.


BBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: