Friday, November 9, 2007

TAG - I'm It

I was tagged by my Mom. Here are the rules:

Link to the person who tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs
Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment in their blog

1. I love chocolate.
2. I have a kitten, a cat, and a fish. Kittens are funny.
3. I am in 4th grade.
4. I am in cheerleading 5 days a week.
5. I am 9 years old.
6. I have broken my right arm twice - once when I was four and once this year.
7. I have two brothers and a sister.
8. I don't like school.
9. The end

Tag - You're it! The people I am tagging are: Katie, Banu, Michael, Grandma Gleason, Krishan, and two red shoes (who I don't know but share the love of puppies, red shoes, and Sunday pancakes with), Diane.

1 comment:

wonderwoman said...

Hi Morgan! I know I am tagged it but I dont know how to link to others blog sites and do all that you said. Sorry! Love you forever !Grandma Gleason