Sunday, November 4, 2007

Salty Sunday Shirts

Just yesterday, my mom, my dad, and I made a store online and it sells shirts that are very funny. One of them says, "Jingle Bells, Spinach Smells, Robin laid a stink bomb, superman fell out of a tree in 1983." Ha Ha Ha. The website is called Laugh Out Loud Shirts. Another one says, "What words rhyme with bunny?" on the front and "Bunny, Money, Honey, Sunny, Funny, That's what this shirt is, A funny bunny!" Ha Ha Ha. So funny. Funny Bunny. Each of the shirts are $22.00, but you can get one dollar off by entering BUCK as a promotional code at check out. Let me know what you think!

I got a new fish today because my old fish died. It is a girl. Since my old fish was named Bubbles and my new fish is a girl, I named my new fish Bubblette. I saw my friend Alexis today. We wrestled. It was fun.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Banu said...

I saw those T-Shirts .They r all so funny and good.U all have good creativity.

And i am so Glad that u got ur new fish :)