Thursday, November 8, 2007

The Penultimate Peril

The Penultimate Peril is the book that I am currently reading. I am halfway through with chapter 2. Some of the first page of Chapter 2 is sdrawkcab (backwards). It is very confusing, isn't it?

Today, we had the walk-a-thon at school. It was really, really boring. It stunk. We walked for an hour. It was to raise money for PE Equipment. I hated it.

My cats are fighting. My kitten keeps attacking them by trying to play. They get really mad at her, and then they go hhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, gggrrrrroooowwwwwllll, mmmeeeeoooowwww. Anyone have any ideas on how to get them to stop? Please answer. Just leave me a comment.

2 comments:

wonderwoman said...

Hi! You could try spraying your kitten with water when she gets on the counter and she wont like that so she will stop getting on the counter. Just keep a spray bottle of water handy on the counter. Let me know if that works. Love you forever!!! Grandma Gleason

Unknown said...

TAG...you are it! Check out my blog (http://amygleason.blogspot.com to see what that means. Remember, it is all Courtney's fault. :)