Friday, November 16, 2007

Power Team

The Power Team came to our school today. They broke a real baseball bat, and then they bent metal into the shape of an 8. Then, they had two girls come up and hold onto a metal bar and he lifted them up over his head. It was cool. Then, they talked to us about responsibility. It seemed like they were avoiding smashing concete, but then he finally finished and went to smash the concrete. It looked like he just knocked the concrete to the floor and it broke. So, I am not really sure which one happened.

I went to a sleepover birthday party for 2 girls on my cheer team. It was fun, but I didn't sleep much.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Amanda Young said...

OH I Love the Power Team, they are coming to my church at the end of the month :) I am glad you got to listen to their AWESOME message!