Friday, November 23, 2007

O Show

Today, I went to my cousin Zach's soccer game. It was really cold because it was in Las Vegas. Hannah and I were wrapped up in two jackets and a big blanket - one for both of us. It was fun. Zach had two soccer games. The first one he won and the second one he lost. Yeah and Boo. During the second one, Hannah and I started tumbling. I did my round-off back handspring tuck, and Hannah did her round-off back handspring.

We had dinner at Stack's Steakhouse. It was really good. When I ate the steak, it tasted really good. They have a thing called Hot Rocks where you have a big rock that is very hot and cook steak. It was hard to flip them and to put them on and take them off. But, they were worth it. One time, I went to the bathroom, and I left my napkin in my chair. When I came back, it was folded on the table. None of my family members did it. They waiters did it. It was fun. Every time I dropped it, they would get me a new one. Sometimes, I dropped it because I wanted to see what they would do.

After dinner, we went to see a show called O. There were two clowns, and they were really funny. They showed up 4 times while we were there. The first time was an introduction. The second time, they had water and were floating on a house like their house had flooded. They had a clock, a bed, and an umbrella with holes in it. One clown tried to go to sleep, but he couldn't fit in the bed because it was a 2 foot long bed. One of the clowns hit the clock and the other clown came out because it was like a bathroom. His pants were down, and it was so funny. I figured out on the second turn that they were there to distract you while they made changes to the set.

There were two people who were grabbed out of the audience and forced to do stuff. But, I figured out a little while after that they were really crew. My Mom was being mean and she said, Nooooo, really? in a sarcastic way. I was so tired that I couldn't walk back, but I really liked the show. My grandpa Papa got us really, really good seats. We were in like the 8th row. It was perfect. We weren't too close, and we weren't too high.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: