Monday, November 5, 2007

Crazy School Year and Day

Today, I let my kitten out during the day for the first time. I think she did pretty well. None of the cats were bleeding, thankfully. Like every day, Pepper came running up and jumped into my arms. When I got home, I picked Pepper up and ran her upstairs so she could get some of her kitten food in case she didn't eat any today. Before, Pepper could not jump up onto our bar stools, but now she just runs and jumps and she makes it. It makes me mad because I do not want her on the counter. What is really bad is that Tally gets on the table and counter and Pepper imitates her.

My class is not having a good year because everybody keeps on breaking stuff. First, I broke my arm. Next, Nick sprained his knee. Then, Tyler sprained his wrist. Now, Amanda broke her leg playing soccer. She is on crutches. I am on the computer. My teacher is going crazy. Ahhhhhh.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: