Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Audition

Today, I went to an audition to be an actress. I learned how to hit the mark, slate and copy. Hit the mark means to stand on the white mark, slate means to introduce yourself, and copy means that you tell why you like the product. I had to read something for pop tarts. It said, Bite into Kellogs Pop Tarts...And get ready for something wild now with more fruit filling in wild berry flavors...for a taste that's better than ever. It's new and wild! It was embarassing. Then, I had an interview. The person said that I have a good body type and that they need my type cast. We have to call on Monday to find out if I made the next round.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: