Sunday, September 30, 2007

My New Kitten - Pepper

























As my title says, I got one new kitten. Her name is Pepper, and she is the solid black one in the pictures above. My sister was fostering them, and I thought she was just so cute that I had to have her. The other ones names are Oreo and Skylar. I have this laser thingy. It shines a little red dot, and Pepper loves to chase it around. We also have a dog over, and my brother fed the dog, Allie, dog food, and Pepper went over and started eating some. I love it when she chases her tail round and round in little circles.
I am reading Series of Unfortunate Events: The Miserable Mill (Fourth Book). I like it. It is very sad but it is a good story.

2 comments:

talbond said...

Well, The bad guys start to die. Good guys too.

Banu said...

So cute..........