Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My First Post

I am so excited about having a blog! Here, I will post all things about cheer and animals (because I love animals and cheer). As an introduction, I am 9 years old, and this is my third year cheering. I cheer at an All-Star Gym called Florida Wildcats. I cheer on two teams this year (called double teaming). I have recently learned my layout, and I am now working on a full (that is where the address of my blog came from).

I have a sister and two brothers. I have two cats and a fish. One of my cats is black and her name is Tally. My other cat is named Bugsy, and he is a tabby cat. My fish is a beta named Bubbles.

Well, I will update more later. Cheers!

2 comments:

talbond said...

Nice. You can work for my blogs too. Put your email and I will make you anything you want. P.S Where did you get that ppl count?

Anonymous said...

Very cool blog Morgan! We weren't able to see your picture of Bubbles...Good luck with your cheering!! Uncle Mike