Thursday, September 27, 2007

Got Our Music Today







These are my pets - Bugsy (the striped tabby cat), Tally (the black cat), and Bubbles (the Beta fish).






Today, I had practice for Youth Gold. This is a Level 3 cheer team which means that you can do a back tuck. We got our music today. Our music has "We're All in This Together" from High School Musical, "Who Said" by Hannah Montana, "Rush" by Aly and AJ, "Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Fire" by an old person. I like the music. It was fun to do our cheer routine with the music and not just the counts like 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8. I get to fly in the cheer part. Our cheer goes like this, "W-I-L-D-C-A-T-S, We're Your (clap, clap, clap) Wildcats!" In my cheer routine, I tumble 10 times! They are all back to back. It is very tiring.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of Bubbles (we haven't seen your fish), Tally, & Bugsy. So glad you got the music for cheers. "Great Balls of Fire" is by Jerry Lee Lewis.

Anonymous said...

Is there a way to turn that awful peanut butter & jelly song off? It is so annoying.

bondgirl said...

Okay I'm not THAT old, and "Great Balls of Fire by an old person" sounds pretty horrid!!!!!

Love your site and your pets :)

thecheerchick said...

Sorry. Didn't mean to make you feel very old. :)

Amanda Young said...

Good Job Morgan!!! WOW it souds like you have worked very hard, keep it up, BTW you are very cute in your cheer outfit!!