Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I got one of my uniforms


Today, we got our uniforms for the Mini Gold team. Awww...they are so cute, aren't they? The only thing that stinks about them is that we have to wear a shirt under them and it is long sleeves and a turtle neck. I am not really sure about the turtle neck though. For my Mini Gold team, the one that I got the uniform for, I have to base an extension hitch. In level two cheerleading you are only aloud to do back handsprings. Click here to see a demonstration of a back handspring. On my other team, the Youth Gold, you are allowed to do back tucks and backhandsprings with a back tuck. Click here to see a demonstration of a back tuck. We have learned our whole routine, but we are working on stunts now. In my other team, two people recently quit so we are redo it and redo it and redo it again and again. Todday's practice was 1 1,2 hours. Tomorrow, is Youth Gold which is 2 1/2 hours.
Today is my sister's birthday. Happy Birhtday Katie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look very cute in your new unform.

bondgirl said...

We are dying to see you doing your stunts!!! Get your mom to take videos so we can see them online.