Saturday, October 6, 2007

Stuff that is going on with my life

My kitten, Pepper, can find almost anything to make a toy. My mom went to the hospital to get her kidney stone removed, and then she took off the wristband. I didn't feel like throwing them away so they eventually got knocked off by my other cat. Pepper found it and she slides it around and slides it around and it's so annoying. Oh well. Pepper and my other 2 cats are learning about each other. Pepper will attack their tails, and then they start hissing. Several times, Pepper has walked up to one of the big cats and hissed and walked away. She's cute, but I am not sure Bugsy and Tally think she is. Since we have two couches, one upstairs and one downstairs one, she (Pepper) will get up on the back of the downstairs couch and then Tally will come up. Pepper will jump off the couch and go upstairs to lie down on the top one.


This week at school, we had two math tests and a spelling test. I finished the the Miserable Mill (#4) and the Austere Academy (#5)(Series of Unfortunate Events books) this week, and I am now reading The Ersatz Elevator (#6). These met my AR points for the 1st quarter. I got an A+ on my Wesley Chapel Project. We just finished Chapter 2 in Science which was about tools.

Cheer was good this week, and we know both routines and have all our music. Two new people are joining our Youth Gold team. We practiced today for the Bucs game show that is next weekend.

2 comments:

wonderwoman said...

Great opportunity to hone your writing skills. You do a great job!

Love ya!
Grandma Gleason

Amanda Young said...

AWESOME job!!